Cruises from Fiji
Fiji often needs little introduction and immediately creates idyllic images of utterly perfect paradise. With pristine beaches and turquoise waters, Fiji is a slice of pure heaven on Earth and is brimming with tropical splendour and sun soaked beauty. With as much chance of exploration and adventure as there is relaxation and rejuvenation, Fiji is there for you to create your own dream in whichever way you choose. Snorkel in the bluest of seas and experience the most beautiful colours and tropical wonder, then soak up the sun and enjoy a refreshing drink on the whitest of sands. Fiji truly is a holiday experience of a lifetime, with moments of wonder to be enjoyed by all. Compare hundreds of cruises from Fiji now, use our deal finder to help you and find all prices and dates from all available liners and providers on one page! From last minute cruises to planned luxury, we can find all of the available options you will need, all in one place.
- Internet access
- Children’s play area
- Post office
- Retail outlets
- Day spa
When is the best time to cruise Fiji?
Determining the best time to embark on a Fiji cruise is strongly dependent on your desired itinerary for your stay. Cruisers in search of sun filled days, warm waters and evenings filled with a cool breeze would class April-May and October-November as the perfect cruising months. For thrill seekers and action adventurers looking for a host of land based activities such as diving and hiking would head to the paradise island in the winter months of July and August. Experienced cruisers often avoid Fiji from November to April due to the wet season bringing greater than average rainfall.
- Currency – Fijian Dollar
- Time Zone – UTC +12
Highlights of Cruises in Fiji
Art, History & Culture
- Fiji Museum This museum allows you to journey into the political, cultural and linguistic evolution of Fiji. This is an educational and mesmerising museum that is surrounded by the beautiful Thurston Gardens.
- Arts Village The Pacific harbour village is a large mixture of history and culture which includes boat tours, performances, boat tours and fire walking.
- Church of Saint Francis Xavier This church sits on a large hill overlooking Kings Road which delights all visitors with magnificent views. The church is classed as a must see site due to its mixture of Fijian and European influence.
- Naihehe Sacred Caves Popular with tourists and locals, these sacred caves were once a fortress of Fiji’s last pagan tribes.
Nature, Wildlife & Sports
- Garden of the Sleeping Giant This exquisite garden brings peace, tranquillity and natural flower filled beauty to all of its visitors.
- Scuba Diving Fiji has often been described as the ‘coral capital of the World’. A hugely popular scuba spot, a visit to Fiji is never complete without a diving trip in the most beautiful of waters!
- Taveuni Trekking Loaded with various trekking trails, Taveuni presents Fiji’s most astounding hiking opportunities that include coastal walks and beautiful water falls.
- Windsurfing in the Mamanuca With wonderful waves and perfect weather conditions, Mamanuca offers endless opportunities for wind surfing in the magnificent waters. If you are a pro-surfer or eager to try something new, Mamanuca is perfect for any level of windsurfer.
- Suva Curio & Handicraft Market
- Suva Flea Market
- Port Denarau Retail Centre
- ROC Market