Cruises from Fremantle
The perfect place to set sail on your journey, Fremantle is a beautiful port city, found nestled in the mouth of the Swan River and framed by the Indian Ocean. Just 20km away, Fremantle also enjoys spectacular sky line views of Perth, making it a picture perfect starting point for a relaxing cruise and a fantastic gateway to the capital. Being a port city, Fremantle caters brilliantly to all cruise passengers and amenities and attractions are conveniently situated for you when you disembark. The Fremantle tourist centre is wonderfully located next to the cruise terminal and it makes an excellent starting point for arranging your time in this alluring anchorage in Western Australia.
Fremantle pleases those looking for a slow paced, seaside lifestyle yet still gives the culture hunters all they could dream of. With art, music, coffee shops and a historical heritage that fills the city, Fremantle is a perfect getaway and a dreamy location for sun filled exploration and relaxation.
Compare hundreds of cruises from Fremantle now, use our deal finder to help you and find all prices and dates from all available liners and providers on one page! From last minute cruises to planned luxury, we can find all of the available options you will need, all in one place.
Fremantle Passenger Terminal
- Licensed bar
- Tour Guides
- Free Wi-Fi
When is the best time to cruise Fremantle?
Fremantle is home to the ‘Fremantle Doctor’, a name for the glorified wind that brings pleasant relief from the intense summer sun and highest temperatures. During the summer months, the Fremantle doctor consistently starts its work from the South-West along the West coast between 12pm-3pm, the hottest hours of the day. The Fremantle doctor is strongest between December and January which is welcome information for those seeking refuge from the brightest rays the year has to give. Aside from this, Fremantle has a greatly consistent climate throughout the year, bringing warm weather and welcome breezes throughout all of the months, weather definitely perfect for cruising!
- Currency – Australian Dollar
- Time Zone – Australian Western Standard Time
Highlights of Cruises in Fremantle
Art, History & Culture
- Cappuccino Strip A section of South Terrace loaded with cafes, bars, pubs, restaurants and breweries. Stop off for a cool iced coffee, a glass of wine or a delicious glass of imported craft beer.
- Fremantle Prison A World Heritage listed building, Fremantle prison is Australia’s largest and intact prisons. This attraction also made the Trip Advisor top ten lists for Australia in 2013
- Fremantle Arts Centre A hugely dynamic arts organisation, FAC brings people together in this wondrous emporium of art, ideas and culture. Filled with projects, music, exhibitions and residencies, FAC has something for everybody to enjoy.
- Western Australia Maritime Museum Perfect for keen cruisers, the maritime museum celebrates Western Australia’s wonderful maritime history and heritage.
Nature, Wildlife & Sports
- Fremantle Golf Course A 9 hole Country golf course in the heart of Fremantle.
- South Beach A beautiful beach, conveniently located right next to the city. Perfect for sunbathing and sports.
- Kings Square Department Store
- City Precinct/Arcade
- A range of Independent stores and boutiques