Cruises from Singapore
Singapore is a city-state and considered by many as an oasis within the heart of South East Asia. A modern and slick destination, Singapore is home to some of best and cheapest food in the World. Popular for embarkation and day-long port calls, Singapore is a hugely popular destination for city dwellers looking for great food, fantastic shopping opportunities and wonderfully modern surroundings.
Known for its extreme cleanliness, Singapore is an extremely popular destination for international tourists. Connected to Malaysia with man-made bridges, Singapore is famous for its remarkable infrastructure and a city wide cosmopolitan vibe. Celebrating cultural diversity, a thriving entertainment and transportation hub, Singapore is a fantastic port stop on any cruise itinerary.
Whether it is planned or a last minute cruise deal, pick your dates, cut out the search engines and let us find the best deal for your Singapore cruise now!
The Port of Singapore
- Free Wi-Fi
- Tax refund counter
- General Store
When is the best time to cruise Singapore?
Singapore sits north of the equator and with this has a hot and humid climate. The average weather on a daily basis sits between 25 and 30 degrees. Although Singapore witnesses very little as far as temperature variation is concerned, the hottest months tend to be April and May. For cruisers looking for slightly cooler weather to accompany days of packed itineraries, January and December can be notably cooler.
- Currency – Singapore Dollar
- Time Zone – Singapore Time
Highlights of Cruises in Singapore
Art, History & Culture
- Asian Civilisations Museum An interactive educational playground with virtual hosts that greet you at various exhibits focussing on South East Asia.
- Kranji War Memorial A memorial dedicated to international soldiers who fought on behalf of Singapore in World War II
- National Orchid Garden Situation within the botanical gardens, the national orchid garden is a calm and beautiful garden, filled with stunning flowers and plants.
- Marina Bay Marina Bay provides a wonderful waterfront location, perfect for admiring the beautiful architecture of Singapore.
Nature, Wildlife & Sports
- Cloud Forest Cloud Forest is a spectacular artificial forest in the heart of the city that features the tallest man-made waterfall in the World.
- Singapore Zoo Singapore Zoo houses up to around 3000 animals, reptiles and birds. Set in a rainforest environment the Zoo also has the World’s first free ranging Orang-utan habitat.
- Dolphin Island Dolphin Island offers an exciting range of programs that allows you to interact closely with bottle nose dolphins!
- The Southern Ridges Southern Ridges are a 10km beautiful stretch of hills filled with wild fauna and flora. Take a walk along the ridges and enjoy beautiful scenery whilst getting some fantastic exercise!
- Holland Village
- Orchard Road
- Kampong Glam