Cruises from Sydney
Known around the globe as the Harbour City, Sydney is currently the only place within Australia offering two terminals for cruise passengers. Sydney is without a doubt a cruiser’s dream, offering something for everybody on and off board. With the Opera House and Harbour Bridge, Sydney is home to some of the World’s most famous and iconic landmarks. Boasting one of the most globally recognised harbours, Sydney is loaded with things to see and do. Visit iconic structures, lie on pristine beaches and make your way through and endless list of multicultural cuisine.
Australia’s oldest and most historical City, Sydney is also an artistic, cultural and metropolitan dream. Residing next to miles of coast line, Sydney takes pride of place amongst beautiful beaches that are perfect for the surfers and sunbathers alike.
Overseas Passenger Terminal
- Souvenir Store
White Bay Terminal
- Food and drink kiosk
- Short term parking
When is the best time to cruise Sydney?
Cruises from Sydney are a fantastic opportunity to take all year round, this is mainly due to the City enjoying around 300 days of sunshine per year. Sydney is well proofed for this weather and air conditioning is abundant in all tourist hot spots, not to mention the majority of public transport. Bottled water and strong sun creams are definitely recommended for all visitors during these luxurious summer months!
February sees the highest peak for Sydney cruises and 2014 met The Harbour City with 39 cruise stop offs. This was a record number and a figure that has almost doubled from previous years and 2015 is even set to exceed that! Sydney really is Australia’s cruise gateway and one of the most beautiful ports of call a cruiser can make, grab yourself a bargain and compare deals for Sydney cruises today!
- Currency – Australian Dollar
- Time Zone – Australian Eastern Standard Time
Highlights of Cruises in Sydney
Art, History & Culture
- Sydney Opera House Sydney Opera House became a UNESCO World Heritage Site in 2007. World famous, the Sydney Opera house is a performing arts centre with multiple venues and a must see when in Sydney!
- Harbour Bridge The World’s largest steel bridge resides beautifully in the Sydney harbour and has become an iconic symbol of Australia.
- Museum of Contemporary Art Spectacularly located alongside the Sydney harbour, the MCA is dedicated to educating all Australians through exhibiting, explaining and collecting modern art.
- St Mary’s Cathedral Dedicated to the spiritual representation of the Catholic Church in Australia, St Mary’s Cathedral is a fine example of gothic architecture sure to be appreciated by all visitors.
Nature, Wildlife & Sports
- Bondi Beach Visit Australia’s World famous beach, stretching 1 kilometre in length, it is a sun kissed haven for everybody to enjoy!
- Manly Sea Life Sanctuary Get ready for exploration, adventure and immense interactivity at Manly. Scuba dive with turtles and sharks, get involved in the protection program or check out the newly installed penguin cove.
- Sydney Wildlife Zoo An award winning zoo filled with in and outdoor enclosures that showcase a huge variety of Australian wild life and animals, all presented in stunning re-creations of natural habitats.
- Luna Park Located on the Northern Shore of Sydney harbour, Luna Park is Sydney’s premier amusement park that is often used for film and TV filming locations!
- Sydney Markets
- China Town
- Birkenhead Point Shopping Centre
- Broadway Shopping Centre